SAUDADE - A longing for something you already have......


Pronounced "sow-dahd-jee" this word is hard to define.

It's being in a moment so wonderful that all you can do is

mourn it's passing, even as it is happening.


Sunday, September 4, 2011

Mr. Photogenic - Jamie the Great Dane

Jamie is my bestest boy, and I decided to get his portraits done.  I've taken tons of fun photos of him over the years, but there is something really special about seeing your dog through another photographer's eyes.  I noticed Squeak Dog Photography, by their gorgeous shots of local rescue dogs on Petfinder.  Jamie LOVED being the center of attention, and he LOVED Debbie the photographer.  These pictures capture Jamie to a "T" and I'm so excited to share them with everyone.  Here is just a small selection of the MANY great photos we got.









No comments:

Post a Comment